2. Or worse — nervous laughter that makes everyone uncomfortable.
NBC / Via pinetreeparadise.tumblr.com
3. Your voice betrays you by going about ten octaves higher.
NBC / Via rebeccasjarofhearts.tumblr.com
5. You got in a lot more trouble as a kid because you couldn’t successfully deceive your parents.
Disney / Via dexters-morgan.tumblr.com
7. Naturally, you’re not the best at keeping secrets, even little ones.
Fox / Via gillianjacobs.tumblr.com
9. And you’re always worried you’ll give up a great surprise.
NBC / Via kristenwiigthequeenofsnl.tumblr.com
11. IF you do manage to get away with a white lie, you feel just like Meryl Streep.
Warner Bros. / Via scrapbook.ellentv.com
12. …until you accidentally tell the truth (probably minutes later.)
Disney / Via forthedisneylove.tumblr.com
15. You lament over the fact that you’ll never be ~mysterious~.
AMC / Via sophiecaley.tumblr.com
16. As well as the fact that there is literally nothing your friends don’t know about you.
Universal Pictures / Via chasing-cloud.tumblr.com
17. But that’s okay, because it just means your friends trust you more than anyone else.
MTV / Via larvitarr.tumblr.com