Happiest place on Earth….to party!!!
1. Let’s begin with the fact that it’s FREE to get in and has FREE parking.
No ticket lines, no problem.
2. There are two convenient* locations!
*That is, if you live near Anaheim, CA or Orlando, FL.
3. It doesn’t close until late – sometimes til 2 A.M.!
And they say NYC is the city that never sleeps…
4. It’s home to a Cirque du Soleil show made specifically for Downtown Disney Orlando!
Can we also just marvel at their theater? IT’S GORGEOUS.
5. DisneyQuest can also be found here, and it’s an indoor theme park specifically for video games!
That’s right, video games.
Ok, so you may look dorky wearing the virtual reality helmets, BUT THEY ARE WORTH IT.
6. They have amazing restaurants with even more amazing food!
7. Ever wondered what it would be like to ride a hot-air balloon? STOP DREAMING AND START DOING.
For $18 for adults and $12 for kids, you can ride this specially made hot air balloon that overlooks DownTown Disney and the Walt Disney World Resort!
8. 3 words: shopping, shopping, and SHOPPING.
9. It has it’s own LEGO store complete with LEGO statues.
This is true art.
10. It’s not just for kids – adults can have fun at after-hours as well.
RIP Pleasure Island tho :’(
11. Wanna catch a dinner and a movie? HOW BOUT BOTH???
The AMC theater has a dine-in option where you can eat full-course meals while watching the latest blockbuster. Who said you had to stick to popcorn and soda?
12. Let’s be real: It’s part of Disney! And Disney is amazing at what they do!