1. Lee Pace napped next to campers in line for H Hall.
2. Pedro Pascal was the Sailor Scout of your dreams.
3. The Orphan Black panel drowned in tears.
4. Tatiana Maslany and Matt Smith became BFFs.
5. Team Salvatore was #TeamNoUndies.
6. Dylan O’Brian’s preciousness reduced a girl to tears and hugging her did not make it stop.
7. WE ALL PRAYED FEVERISHLY THAT THIS WASN’T A JOKE.
8. Lady Sif cosplayed a flawless Wolverine.
9. Robert Downey Jr. (or Iron Man, your choice) threw roses at H Hall.
10. And confirmed he’s on Tumblr.
11. SDCC counter-scheduled against misogyny.
So this is fantastic: There is a “Women Who Kick Ass” SDCC panel in Hall H scheduled immediately before Marvel. In other words, if you…
Want to see Marvel's presentation about what they have planned next,u are REQUIRED to watch an hour long discussion of female representation
In media because you'll lose your seat if you get up. The same fanboys who say it's no big deal that Marvel hasn't had a female lead are
Currently being held hostage to be told why they are wrong by some of the most talented women in genre right now. Whoever scheduled this…
…YOU ARE MY HERO.
12. Chris Hemsworth was just as hyped for the new female Thor as the rest of us.
13. And we were promised pictures of RDJ in a thong.
14. Steven Yuen turned The Walking Dead panel up to NC-17.
15. NOBODY FANGIRLED HARDER THAN MARK RUFFALO.
16. Osric Chau surprised everyone with some hard hitting questions.
17. We got our first look at the DC Trinity.
18. Benedict Cumberbatch made dick jokes.
19. Dan Rad went incognito as Spider-Man on the SDCC floor.
20. Team Avatar doubled down on female friendships.
KORRASAMI 4 LYFE
21. Norman Reedus was wooed.