7. You think that a really big meal counts as a workout.
8. You will circle the front of a parking lot as long as you need to while waiting for a spot to open up.
9. The least amount of physical exertion makes you pour sweat.
11. If escalators are an option, it’s like the stairs are invisible to you.
12. You’ll watch whatever is on TV to avoid getting up and finding the remote.
13. Running a couple miles is justification for eating whatever the hell you want for the rest of the week.
14. Bending over to tie your shoes leaves you feeling winded.
18. You’ve injured yourself while getting dressed in the morning.
20. The 5-pound weights make you feel like you dislocated something.
21. Playing with children for five minutes makes you feel like you can’t walk the next day.
22. You’ve ended up lying on the ground reaching for something rather than just getting up.
23. You’ve suffered through the embarrassment of a chair breaking under you.