Every day should be a party. It is summer after all.
1. July 1: Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day
Strawberry basil black pepper ice cream, anyone?
2. July 2: I Forgot Day
But actually…that’s what it’s called. You know that awkward moment when you’re really excited to tell someone something and they say, “Go ahead, tell me” and you just stare at them blankly and “…I forgot”? That is what I’m dedicating this day to.
3. July 3: Compliment Your Mirror Day
Via Mackenna Millet
It’ll be showing you something compliment-worthy anyway.
4. July 4: ‘MURICA.
5. July 5: Bikini Day
6. July 6: National Fried Chicken Day
7. July 7: Chocolate Day
It is also Global Forgiveness Day. Maybe ask for or offer forgiveness and give them chocolate too?
8. July 8: Video Games Day
9. July 10: Teddy Bear Picnic Day
Yes, take a teddy bear with you on the picnic. Plus, they won’t eat any of your food.
10. July 11: World Population Day
11. July 12: Different Colored Eyes Day
12. July 13: Embrace Your Geekness Day
13. July 14: National Nude Day
Which, if you actually celebrate, might raise pandemonium. It is also Pandemonium Day, oddly enough.
14. July 15: Gummy Worm Day
15. July 16: Fresh Spinach Day
16. July 17: Peach Ice Cream Day
17. July 18: National Caviar Day
You do you, fancy life.
18. July 19: Raspberry Cake Day
19. July 20: National Lollipop Day
20. July 21: National Junk Food Day
21. July 22: Hammock Day
All the cool kids are doing it nowadays…well, at least trying to.
22. July 23: Gorgeous Grandma Day
Tell a grandma she’s gorgeous. It’ll warm her heart.
23. July 24: Cousins Day
As crazy as they can be, they are family. Today is also Tequila Day if that helps you celebrate your cousins.
24. July 25: Talk In an Elevator Day
Don’t just awkwardly stand there. Strike up a conversation! (Even if you’re by yourself)
25. July 26: All or Nothing Day
Today, just ask yourself, “Why not?” and go for it.
26. July 27: Parent’s Day
They’re the best.
27. July 28: National Milk Chocolate Day
Dark chocolate is better *cough *cough
28. July 29: National Lasagna Day
29. July 30: Paperback Book Day
Remember when everyone read books in actual paperback form? Ah, those were the days…
30. July 31: Uncommon Instrument Awareness Day